The Rouge hill GO Station improvements project will facilitate GO services and modernize the Port of Union Waterfront Trail. The Project and its improvements will also accommodate new service planned for the Lakeshore East line. This will half the existing 30-minute go to an electrified 15-minute service. The Rouge project will also feature:
- Modernized, and fully accessible station with integrated retail and art;
- Ameliorated pickup and drop off locations;
- Designated pedestrian areas;
- Increased lighting and signage for safety of all;
- Added coverage;
- Extended west/east pedestrian tunnels; and
- Secure bicycle storage.
WT Partnership are providing Cost Consulting Services for this project’s design phase.