As part of a consortium including KPMG, HOK and others, WT Partnership developed and priced a number of options of the redevelopment of both Canberra Stadium and Manuka Oval. Canberra Stadium currently consists of a rectangular pitch and seating for approximately 25,000 spectators with 20% undercover. The team developed and priced four separate options for redevelopment of the stadium including:
- Upgrade of existing facilities plus a new roof to the western end
- Upgrade of existing facilities plus a new roof to the western, eastern and southern ends
- Construction of a new stadium in the same location
- Construction of a new rectangular stadium adjacent to the Canberra Stadium for rugby and soccer and reconfiguration and refurbishment of Canberra Stadium to enable hosting of major cricket and AFL games and conversion of Manuka Oval into a community oval.
The team also developed two options for the redevelopment of Manuka Oval which can currently seat 10,000 with additional standing room for 5,000. The options included:
- Rebuilding the Menzies and Hawke Stands
- Progressive rebuilding and expansion of facilities