University of Texas at San Antonio
P3 Advisory, Cost Consultancy, Program Management, Transaction Management, Project Management, Stakeholder Management
The University of Texas at San Antonio recently commenced efforts for the National Security Collaboration Center and School of Data Science (NSCC/SDS). With approximately 156,000 gross-square feet this state-of-the-art facility will be a first for the state and will leverage its downtown location to anchor UTSA’s talent and resources. The NSCC/SDS will host private industry, academia and federal resources to unify San Antonio’s talents in cybersecurity, data science, data management, cloud computing, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The new facility will include:
- 1,900 ASF Security Operations Center (SOC)
- 6,000 ASF Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF)
- 75,000 square feet of Educational general space including classrooms, teaching and research and development laboratories.
- Private sponsored industry suites, administrative offices and conference rooms capable of supporting the 30+ federal, industry and academic partners set to occupy this facility.
- Health Analytics program
- Public facing retail and café element at 1,000 square feet.
The NSCC/SDS project will also include a southern lawn intended for public use and access. This landscape will include educational destinations, infrastructure for food truck services, and seating arrangements.
WT provided P3 Advisory, Cost Consulting Program Management, Transaction Management, Project Management and Stakeholder Management services to UTSA.