State of Hawaii
>$1 Billion USD
The New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District entails two separate procurements running concurrently. The Stadium Project (DBFM) is the remediation and construction of a world-class 25,000 seat Stadium and the Real Estate Project (Master Developer Agreement) is a mixed-use development across 100 acres consisting of complimentary commercial developments including hotels, restaurants, retail, public realm, as well as connectivity to a newly constructed transit-oriented development (TOD) node.
WT are currently providing Pre and Post Development Advisory Services in a PMO arrangement based in Honolulu, Hawaii which will see the WT team investigate, define and implement the Project inclusive of:
- Pre Development Technical and Transaction Advisory Services;
- Client Representation, Program & Project Management;
- Design Review & Management;
- Construction Review & Management;
- Operations & Maintenance advisory; and
- Commercial Management, Cost Estimating, Change Control, QA and Information Systems.
WT are in a Joint Venture with Crawford Architects (Australian-American business) for the delivery of the project objectives.