State of Hawaii
$1 Billion USD
Contract Term / Payment Mechanism:
35 Years /Availability-Based
The New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District project entails the remediation and construction of a world-class mixed-use development across 100 acres. Central to the plan will be delivery of a new build stadium for approximately 40,000 seats alongside complimentary commercial developments including hotels, restaurants, retail, public realm, as well as connectivity to a newly constructed transit-oriented development (TOD) node.
WT are currently providing Pre and Post Development Advisory Services in a PMO arrangement based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This term shall see the WT team investigate, define and implement the Project and shall include:
• Pre Development Technical and Transaction Advisory Services;
• Client Representation, Program & Project Management;
• Design Review & Management;
• Construction Review & Management;
• Operations & Maintenance advisory; and
• Commercial Management, Cost Estimating, Change Control, QA and Information Systems.
WT are in a Joint Venture with Crawford Architects (Australian-American business) for the delivery of the project objectives.