Plenary Group/Government of Newfoundland and Labrador/Western Regional Health Authority
$750 Million (CAD)
The new acute care hospital is a seven-story, 600,000 SF facility, which will be connected to the 145-bed long-term care home recently constructed. The hospital will have 164 beds with the same services currently provided at Western Memorial Regional Hospital, as well as an expanded cancer care program including radiation services.
WT Partnership will continue to build upon it’s growing North American P3 Advisory portfolio, acting in the role of Independent Certifier on the project, in concert with the winning Corner Brook Healthcare Partnership consortium (listed below) and the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador:
- Plenary Group (respondent team lead, active oversight, asset management)
- PCL (co-equity provider, design-builder)
- Marco Services Limited (design-builder)
- Parkin Architects Limited/ B+H Architects – architects in a joint venture (design firm co-leads)
- John Hearn Architects (local design firm)
- Johnson Controls Canada (service provider)
- Smith and Anderson Consulting Engineering (mechanical and electrical design)
- WSP Canada (structural design)
- R.V. Anderson Associate Limited (civil design)
- G.J. Cahill (mechanical contractor)
- Plan Group (electrical contractor)
In the coming months, the team will work toward reaching financial and commercial close with construction slated for completion by 2023.